How do you set good OKRs?
Setting the right OKRs
There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to set OKRs will vary depending on your company's specific goals and objectives. However, there are some general guidelines you can follow to ensure that your OKRs are effective and aligned with your company's overall strategy.
Here are a few tips on how to set good OKRs:
1. Define your company's strategy and objectives.
2. Align your OKRs with your company's overall strategy.
3. Make sure your OKRs are SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound.
4. Set OKRs for different areas of your business, such as Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.
5. Communicate your OKRs to everyone.
For more information on how to set effective OKRs, check out our Quickstart to OKR ebook.