Collato x Confluence
Import information from your Confluence spaces and pages. Simply add information from your Confluence as an embedded link in a Collato card or via the Confluence icon on the toolbar.
To begin, you will be encouraged to authorize Confluence access to Collato. Your authorization is unique to you, so other team members in the Collato organization will not have access to import your files.
After you import your pages, Collato will take some time to process the content. Once fully processed, your Confluence pages will be previewable, searchable, and summarized.
- Can I import my drafts? Sadly not. Any unpublished Confluence pages will not be imported into Collato.
- Why does my Confluence preview look slightly different? Unlike Google Drive, Figma, and Miro, the Confluence API does not provide an exact replica of your page (e.g. PDF export or iFrame). Our platform transformed the API information into the best visual representation possible.
- How will Collato affect my Confluence spaces and pages? Any changes you make in Confluence will reflect on Collato, but not the other way around. What you add or remove on Collato will keep your original pages untouched.
- Who can see my imported information? Any content you import from Confluence will be shown as a card, accessible for team members with access to your Collato workspace. If you import content with restricted permissions, team members will see your card on the map and will be able to see the preview, but they will not be able to access the original document.
- Why am I asked to reconnect to Confluence? For your safety and security, we will ask you to re-authorize Confluence access if you have been inactive for a long duration of time. During this long duration of inactivity, Collato’s access token to your Confluence organization expires. This expiration mechanism ultimately protects you.
If you have any questions, you can always contact our support team: email@example.com
Learn more about INTEGRATIONS
Collato x Figma
Collato x Jira
Collato x Slack
Collato x Google Drive
Collato x Miro