What's a property?
A property is a label that you can assign to a card. It helps you to organize information in an immediately actionable way that helps you and your team take quick, effective action.
You can find properties in every card, under the “Details” tab. They will tell you what’s happening, who’s responsible, and when it’s due, for example.
You can create as many properties as you need. Here are some steps you need to take:
- Give your property a name: It can be “Team”, “Assignee”, “Status”, “Owner”, etc
- Select the type of property:
- Multi-select: You can select more than one tag, so the card could appear in two different places or views.
- Single select: With this option, users are restricted to only selecting one tag per property.
- Date: Select a date or date range for your card - perfect for timeline and calendar view.
- People: Assign cards to members of your organization so they can take ownership.
- Cycle: Select a time period the card relates to. This is ideal for quarterly goal-setting.
Important to know:
- Anytime that you add or remove a property within a workspace, it automatically applies to all existing cards within that workspace. The property will be added, but a property value won’t be applied automatically - that will be for you to assign accordingly.
If you have any questions, you can always contact our support team: email@example.com.