How to add an update?
Updates keep the team engaged and informed. Start sharing updates about your goals.
First, you have to make sure that the goal-tracking toggle is on and that you have set the goal configuration.
- Click on the “Add Update” button
- Type in your numerical update value (or toggle the slider)
- Select your confidence level, and add a description
- If you are looking to add a past update, you can even readjust the update date to indicate it as such.
Important to know:
- You must add a comma instead of a period.
- You cannot select a date in the future; you are restricted to today’s date or a past date.
Once the update is submitted, the goal tracking progress will update on both the card fullscreen and in the hierarchy view. The percentage shown represents what percentage of your goal has been achieved thus far. This will also be colored based on the confidence level.
Additionally, your update will display on the updates tab in your card’s right panel. This is the place where any users can see the card’s goal update history. Updates will be listed in chronological order, from the most recent at the top to the oldest updates at the bottom.
If you want to delete an update, you can simply hover over the update in the updates tab to view and click on the 3-dot dropdown, and select “delete.” Once deleted, this update cannot be recovered. If the most recent update is deleted, the progress bar will reflect the next recent update.
If you have any questions, you can always contact our support team: email@example.com.