Senior Sales Manager
About the job
Wel'cone' to Collato
We're an ambitious team building the future of visual content collaboration
So here's the scoop: Collato is a collaboration platform where creatives and marketing teams align on visual work – from draft to done!
It's designed to be fun and easy for everyone involved. No more email ping pong, endless commenting threads, Dropbox access requests, or tedious Zoom meetings. Collato makes teams more productive, keeping communication, workflows and assets in one place. For better transparency and collaboration, that feels as joyful as gelato.
We have big growth plans, so we're starting to build our sales team and are keen to have a growth-obsessed Sales manager who is strong in execution but also can help establish processes, identify talent, and turn plans into reality, with the ultimate goal to build a top-notch B2B SaaS team. This role will be the first sales role at Collato and initially will work closely with the CEO to continue the process of building our sales infrastructure. The personal growth opportunities are truly exciting.
Tasks will include
- Develop and refine our target persona, to shape and constantly re-iterate the perfect sales pitch.
- Build and test prospect target lists for outbound sales.
- Experiment with different approaches and sales messages to optimize the success rates.
- Set up the technical basis (e.g. on Hubspot) to improve productivity along the entire sales funnel.
- Build and manage long-lasting relations to potential customers, beyond just aiming at the immediate conversion.
- Share your insights on product positioning and USPs with the product team, to refine roadmap priorities.
- Partner up with the customer's success team to ensure a smooth transition of customers along their journey.
- Identify and develop sales talent to make the team grow.
- Set realistic sales targets jointly with the CEO and ideally overdeliver on them :)
What we're looking for
- At least 2 years experience in a B2B sales role, ideally for a SaaS company.
- A salesperson at heart, who loves to interact with people on a daily basis.
- An entrepreneurial mind, who questions the status quo and can build processes.
- Somebody who is willing to grow with the company and is able to take on responsibility.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- A person who wants to take ownership and feels responsible for the overall sales success.
What we offer
- Shape the future of collaboration. Yes, you! Help us grow the best collaboration tool for creatives available.
- Join a diverse team. 15 people from 11 nationalities. (Almost) the half-half ratio of male and female collaborators.
- Work your preferred way. We don't track hours, office time, or days off. Balance is key. That's our secret to great work.
- Compelling package. You will get shares in our company, as well as attractive compensation.
- Team activities. Ever heard of a "workation"? No? Imagine a week in a sunny place, where we rent a housework, eat and celebrate together.
- Team culture: Read more about our story, our values & the team: https://collato.com/about-us
- Ownership & impact: Drive your own projects forward, make a difference to countless teams working on visual content together.
- Be in the center of the storm, in times, where technical disruption is accelerated by years, fundamentally changing the way people live and work.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com