Senior Marketing Manager
About the job
We're an ambitious team building the future of visual content collaboration.
So here's the scoop: Collato is a collaboration platform where creatives and marketing teams align on visual work – from draft to done!
It's designed to be fun and easy for everyone involved. No more email ping pong, endless commenting threads, Dropbox access requests or tedious Zoom meetings. Collato makes teams more productive, keeping communication, workflows and assets in one place. For better transparency and collaboration, that feels as joyful as gelato.
We're ambitious and have big growth plans, so we're expanding our marketing team and are keen to have a growth-obsessed marketing manager who not only understands traditional marketing methods but also has the ability to think outside of the box to bring new ideas to the marketing mix, plus has experience with B2B SaaS products.
This role will work closely with Head of Marketing to develop new lead acquisition channels and be supported by product, design and marketing to find success.
Tasks will include
- Play a central role in the public launch of Collato and help create initial launch buzz
- Work with the head of marketing to develop a full-funnel strategy to reach Collato's target audiences across multiple verticals
- Develop and own partnership/influencer marketing plus develop creative campaigns that will stand out across external platforms
- Collaborate with the content and product teams to leverage product growth techniques
- Participate in events and meet-ups to interact with our audience on a personal level
- Continuously develop, test, and optimize campaigns
- Be happy crunching the numbers to track conversions and campaign success via marketing analytic tools
What we're looking for
- At least 3 years experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally for a SaaS company
- Familiarity with B2B marketing/sales funnels and how to nurture leads
- A growth-hacking mindset
- You should have a good understanding of Google Analytics, and have experience in conversion tracking setup via Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Happy to write content or create simple video content
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- You take ownership and feel responsible for growth channels
What we offer
- Shape the future of collaboration. Yes, you! Help us grow the best collaboration tool for creatives available
- Join a diverse team. 12 people from 10 nationalities. (Almost) half-half ratio of male and female collaborators. Alpaca-lovers to fitness-freaks.
- Work your preferred way. We don't track hours, office time or days off. Balance is key. That's our secret sauce for great work.
- Compelling package. You will get shares in our company, as well as an attractive compensation.
- Team activities. Ever heard of a "workation"? No? Imagine a week in a sunny place, where we rent a house work, eat and celebrate together.
- Team culture: Read more about our story, our values & the team
- Ownership & impact: Drive your own projects forward, make a difference to countless teams working on visual content together.