Product Marketing Manager
About the job
We're an ambitious team building the future of visual content collaboration
So here's the scoop: Collato is a collaboration platform where creatives and marketing teams align on visual work - from draft to done!
It's designed to be fun and easy for everyone involved. No more email ping pong, endless commenting threads, Dropbox access requests, or tedious Zoom meetings. Collato makes teams more productive, keeping communication, workflows, and assets in one place. For better transparency and collaboration, that feels as joyful as gelato.
We're ambitious and believe our success will be driven by product-led growth, so we're expanding our marketing team by looking for a SaaS-obsessed product marketing manager. This person will work closely with the head of marketing to develop and execute a world-class product-led growth strategy. The focus will be on providing a quality product user experience, building the right retention workflows, and ensuring our product roadmap is full of growth features that push a self-service subscription model.
Tasks will include
- Develop product messaging and storytelling that sets Collato apart from our competitors
- Drive new feature releases with support from our content, product, and design teams
- Develop drip email campaigns that boost user retention
- Support our efforts to build a unique user onboarding that help users find success
- Interact with active product users to utilize product champions
- Own the growth of external communities channels
- Create product videos/tutorials with the support from our design team
- Obtain user insight by analyzing product usage, user demographics and conducting user interviews
- Interact with external and internal audiences regarding Collato and its unique features
What we're looking for
- At least 2 years experience in a B2B product marketing role
- Familiarity with B2B marketing / sales funnels and how to nurture leads
- Growth-oriented product geek who can think analytically
- You should have a good understanding of marketing metrics as well product ones
- Happy to write content or create simple video tutorials
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills (German is a plus)
- You take ownership and feel responsible for product growth
- Be comfortable voicing ideas and collaborating with product / tech teams
What we offer
- Shape the future of collaboration. Yes, you! Help us grow the best collaboration tool for creatives available
- Join a diverse team. 15 people from 11 nationalities. (Almost) half-half ratio of male and female. Alpaca lovers to fitness freaks.
- Work your preferred way. We don't track hours, office time or days off. Balance is key. That's our secret sauce for great work.
- Compelling package. You will get shares in our company, as well as attractive compensation.
- Team activities. Ever heard of a "workation"? No? Imagine a week in a sunny place, where we rent a housework, eat and celebrate together.
- Team culture: Read more about our story, our values & the team: https://collato.com/about-us
- Ownership & impact: Drive your own projects forward, make a difference to countless teams working on visual content together.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com