Wel'cone' to Collato 🍦
We're an ambitious team building the future of visual content collaboration 🍨
So here's the scoop: Collato is a collaboration platform where creatives and marketing teams align on visual work – from draft to done! It's designed to be fun and easy for everyone involved. No more email ping pong, endless commenting threads, Dropbox access requests or tedious Zoom meetings. Collato makes teams more productive, keeping communication, workflows and assets in one place. For better transparency and collaboration that feels as joyful as gelato. (Collato, gelato, get it?)
'Visual' is the only language everyone in the world is naturally able to speak - whether you are a pro or amateur, creative or non-creative, freelancer or corporation, Chinese or English speaker, people can easily connect over images, videos or designs. For companies or creatives to operate and grow their business globally, ideas have to be expressed in a universal and compelling way. With visuals. We are hence driven to empower the world to communicate – visually.
We're looking for a talented, creative, and organized product manager to join our ambitious team and help us to build delightful products.
👩💻💁🏻♂️👩🏽💼 About you (m/w/d)
We believe in people first, not roles first. If we are convinced of you, we will make the job fit you. Not the other way around. It would be great if you could demonstrate the following abilities:
- You breathe product. You're passionate about building things, learning, and iterating towards the user's needs.
- You communicate with clarity. You empower your team by providing context, setting precise goals, and building alignment.
- You thrive in ambiguity. Even if not all information is available you are able to map out a path to execution.
- You have excellent organization skills, paired with an analytical mind and an eye for detail.
🌟🔥 It would be super cool, but not required if you:
- Have worked in the product before (internship or working student position)
- Stay up to date with the latest product trends, particularly in the productivity and no-code space
- Have practical experience in product design, UX research or coding
🤩 Why join us?
- Shape the future of collaboration. Yes, you! Help us develop, build & test collaboration features you love – see your video recording, emoji reactions, or multiplayer collaboration dreams come to life.
- Benefit from real user feedback. At Collato, we are running user tests every two weeks – because learning from people interacting with a feature you've built, is better than a soft serve on a hot day.
- Join a diverse team. 12 people from 10 nationalities. (Almost) the half-half ratio of male and female collaborators. Alpaca-lovers to fitness-freaks. We celebrate our differences and learn a ton of each other.
- Work your preferred way. We don't track hours, office time or days off. Balance is key. That's our secret sauce for great work.
- Compelling package. You will get shares in our company, as well as attractive compensation.
- Team activities. Ever heard of a "workation"? No? Imagine a week in a sunny place, where we rent a housework, eat and celebrate together. Like Croatia this July – anything is a popsicle.
- Team culture: Read more about our story, our values & the team here.
- Ownership & impact: Drive your own projects forward, make a difference to countless teams working on visual content together. The reward will be so sweet, promise.
📬 How to apply
Forward us your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and tell us why you would like to work for Collato.